So many of you answered our call for runners who love our sport and want to shout it from the rooftops. We were overwhelmed with enthusiasm at the strength of the running community and willingness of so many to join in our mission.
Credit must be given to every one of you who applied. Each submission showed individual strengths and told unique stories. Narrowing down a team of 25 was a gigantic feat. We feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to get to know so many of you. And now, we want everyone to get to know the inaugural Team HMF!
Activities of Team HMF will be shared through the blog as well as on Facebook and Twitter. They will be accessible to the HMF community via social media, so runners can not only follow their progress but also ask them questions and learn from the Team’s experiences to help improve their own running.
2014 Team HMF members:
- Sarah Bourdeau, Milford, CT
- Allie Burdick, Ellington, CT
- Matt Cieslowski, Manchester, CT
- Stacey Clark, Berlin, CT
- John Coppola, Middletown, CT
- Joseph DiMuccio, West Hartford, CT
- Nichole Donzella, Windsor, CT
- Anthony Douaihy, Barkhamsted, CT
- Katie Edwards, South Glastonbury, CT
- Susan Hayes, Newington, CT
- Megan Jaswell, New Britain, CT
- Dani Kennedy, Bolton, CT
- Wendy Ku, Farmington, CT
- Tony Labriola, Southbury, CT
- Marty Maldonado, Unionville, CT
- Kimberly Markey, Kensington, CT
- Lanham Marks-Hamilton, Glastonbury, CT
- Susan McDowell, Woodstock, CT
- Kristina Miner, Newington, CT
- Eric Pouliot, Southbridge, MA
- Ari Steinberg, West Hartford, CT
- Caitlin Thayer, Hartford, CT
- Christopher Trotta, Longmeadow, MA
- Kevin Vallez, Ellington, CT
- Jesse Wanzer, Newington, CT
Please join us in wishing them the best and keep an eye out for Team HMF where you run!