This year’s team highlights inspiring individuals who have shared what they are capable of, what they've overcome to get there and why they are motivated to cross the finish line in Hartford.
Participants shared heartwarming stories on the reasons they run – to overcome illness or difficult times, for weight loss and health, to honor loved ones who have passed away. Their intrinsic motivation, strength and determination will inspire others on their journey to race day.
2019 Aiello Inspiration Team:
- David Alejandro, Naugatuck, CT – Half Marathon
- Marisa Boasa, Ellington, CT – Half Marathon
- Kaitlyn Desrochers, Putnam, CT – Half Marathon
- Amanda Evans, East Haven, CT – Half Marathon
- Smith Kidkarndee, Hebron, CT – Marathon
- Kim Lowman, East Granby, CT – Half Marathon
- Ashley Russell, Avon, CT – Charity 5K
- Jesse Sythe, Wethersfield, CT – Half Marathon
- Mary Tesch, Middlebury, CT – Marathon
- Megan Weeks, Princeton, Massachusetts – Marathon